Semiautomatic machine with hydraulic manipulation.
The machine is designed for cutting of material in vertical and angle cuts, angle cuts are possible to set fluently from 0 to 60 grades to the right and from 0 to 60 grades to the left. Change of angle using quick clamping handle.
It is suitable for piece production and small series production. Thanks to its robust construction it enables cutting of wide range of profiles and full materials.
From August 1, 2015 adjusted:
- Location of the control panel on a flexible console.
- Digital display rotation angles standard
- Vise is equipped with a hydraulic cylinder fully open. This eliminates the need to handle loop
- The Controler with PLC MITSUBISHI and features an automatic feed control BRP.
- Control panel MITSUBISHI as standard equipment. It uses touch display and PLC, which enable semi-automatic cutting (basic setting encluded) as well as communication with operator.
- Controler show lot of information about cutting proces on the display: time of the cut, amperes, speed of the blade, cutting times measuring.
- Next functions:
- - autostop of hydraulic unit
- - list of error messages
- - supporting message for machine start without necesstity to learn the manual
- - mode of arm moving after end of the cut
- - automatic diagnostic of inputs and outputs"
- Model with STOP function – cutting : it enables to stop cutting by pressing STOP button at any time. The arm goes up with the running blade without stopping the machine and without opening the vice.
- The machine is constructionaly designed in that way, so that it corresponds to extreme exertions in productive conditions.
- The arm is robust weldment designed for needed power and precision cutting.
- The arm is situated in pretightened slide bushes with a teflon friction surface.
- The drive and tensioning pulleys are cast pieces.
- The down working position of the arm controlled by the miscroswitch. The upper working position of the arm is controlled by induction sensor. In the end position microswitch is on, arm goes to selected upper position.
- The vice is welded. The jaw is made from cast iron. Jaw guarantees a safe grip. The hydraulically controlled vice.
- Basic part of the vice moves according to the direction of the angle cut setting, fixation is made by the handle.
- The turntable is a robust weldment situated on cone-shaped roller bearings. The position of the turntable is fixed by the handle with the excenter.The position of the turntable for vertical cutting is arested automatically by the spring mechanism.
- Change of angle using quick clamping handle.
- The angles indicated on the digital display show the turning of the turntable.
- Leading of blade in hard-metal plates.
- The sawing machine is equipped with an electromechanical device, which monitors the band tension and a limit switch, which secures the machine against slack band.
- The saw-band is equipped with a guard, which protects the operator from millings and cutting emulsion.
- Mechanic tightening of the blade.
- The cleaning brush for perfect cleaning and function of blade.
- Drive of machine is solved by worm gear box with maintenanceless oil filling. Three-phases electromotor with double winding, with a frequency converter for a fluent regulation of the blade speed from 20 to 100 m/min. Sturdy flange with shaft. Termoprotection of engine.
- The cooling system distributes cutting emulsion to the band guides.
- Robust base with a tank for chips.
- Indication of blade tightening and opening of the cover.
- Controlling 24 V.
- There is a controlling panel ergonomically situated on the flexible consolle. The control panel is equipped with a safety button, which stops the saw. There is also a feed regulator and buttons, which control the various available movements.
- Maschine is equipped with hydraulic system which controles all functions of that maschine. It pushes the arm to cut, pulls up the arm and opens and closes vices.
Basic equipment of machine:
- set of tools
After manual adjustment of the the arm’s operational positions the operator close the vice and starts the cycle with a switch on the control panel and the saw starts working. The cutting speed of the arm is controlled by a throttle valve. After finishing the cutting, the arm reaches its top operational position and the band drive stops. The operator open the vice and then can handle the material. The control system monitors correct tension of the band, correct position of the band guard and, by the ampere-meter the load on the band drive during operation (i.e. assists setting up the arm’s cutting speed).