A machine of the SMA MINI family:
Light, handy, flexible, compact.
Pneumatic hand milling machine. With its compact design ideal for use in the field radius processing for the optimal preparation for paint, coatings and corrosion protection. Available in three common bevel angles 30°, 45° and 60°, for a radius of 2 to 3 mm, and bevel width of 1-5 mm. Machining of steel, aluminum, copper, plastics and the commercially available stainless steels.
Easy handling thanks to a weight of only 2.5 kg!
Application / Feature
- processing of bevels, radii of sheets, containers, inner and outer edges, contour profiles and boreholes
- lightweight and vibration-free operation
- up to 8 times the normal use of indexable inserts
- can be used in multi-shift operation
- good handling thanks to the light and compact design
- ergonomic two-handed operation
- optimal for processing of radii as preparation for paint, coatings and corrosion protection
|Bevel angle||30° / 45° / 60°|
|No load speed||8.000 rpm|
|Power input||600 W|
|Air||6-7 bar / 20 l/s|