A machine of the SMA MINI family:
Light, handy, flexible, compact.
Electrically operated hand milling machine. With its compact design ideal for use in the field of processing of radii for the optimal preparation for paint, coatings and corrosion protection. Available in three common bevel angles 30°, 45° and 60°, for a radius of 2 to 3 mm and bevel width of 1-8 mm. Machining of steel, aluminum, copper, plastics and the commercially available stainless steels.
Application / Feature
- processing of bevels, radii of sheets, containers, inner and outer edges, contour profiles and boreholes
- optimal for processing of radii as preparation for paint, coatings and corrosion protection
- lightweight and vibration-free operation
- up to 8 times the normal use of indexable inserts
- good handling thanks to the light and compact design
- ergonomic two-handed operation
|Bevel width||1-8 mm|
|Bevel angle||30° / 45° / 60°|
|No load speed||2.500-7.500 rpm|
|Power input||1.500 W|