A machine of the SMA-MAXI-Family:
Robust and powerful, designed for heavy use.
With bevel widths up to 20 mm (depending on material), SMA 60-E is the most powerful engine with an electric motor.
Application / Feature
- Processing of large bevels and radii on plates, containers, inner and outer edges, contour profiles and boreholes
- Electronically variable cutting speed for machining different materials
- High performance milling heads for angles of 0-80°
- Milling heads for radii = 2/3/4/6/8/10/12/15
- Efficient milling head quick change system
- Up to 8 times the normal use of indexable inserts
- Good handling due to compact design
- Ergonomic two-handed operation
|Bevel width||1-15 (20*) mm|
|No load speed||2.300-7.000 rpm|
|Power input||2.200 W|
* possible in () specified bevel width only in additional strokes or aluminum